2008 Club Dues

Hear Yee.... Hear Yee....

2008 Club Dues

Postby JMPitt820 » April 8th, 2008, 2:48 pm

When you mention “April” to someone, it’s usually associated with tax time. And then everyone gets moody because it reminds them about paying taxes.

Why not get something for your money this year – like renewing your membership with the CAR Miata Club!

Renew today for just $25, and you’ll continue to receive all the great benefits of being a club member including exclusive forum access, free classifieds, priority help at Tech Days, plus get discounts and specials at Miata-friendly shops and vendors. Not only that, but you’ll be part of a great group of Miata enthusiasts and can share your pride with members-only decals.

So create some economic stimulus of your own, and renew today for just $25 for the year. For your convenience, dues can be paid via PayPal at treasurer@chesapeakeroadsters.com, given to any club officer or Board member, or send a check payable to Chesapeake Area Roadsters to PO Box 91, Laurel, MD 20725.

Thanks for your continued support, and grab your seatbelt and get ready for a great year with the CAR Miata Club!
Penelope - 1994 Black C Package with white hardtop, Panda Style
JDM Wannabe
JMPitt820
Contributing Member

Postby ragged_scooper » April 16th, 2008, 7:03 am

WRT the dues, do we make the checks out to Chesapeake Roadsters or to CAR or Chesapeake Area Roadsters? Or any of the aforementioned? I don't have PayPal so I'll have to write a check.

Thanks
Ron Buck
1996 Montego Blue
1990 Red - 2000-2005 RIP
Londontown/Edgewater, MD

I used to watch golf on TV, but my doctor said I needed more exercise, so now I have a personal trainer at the gym!
ragged_scooper
Contributing Member

Postby ChristianL » April 16th, 2008, 7:08 am

Over the years, I've seen checks with all of those on it, and haven't had a problem getting them deposited. 8)
2009 Honda Civic EX (Tango Red Pearl) - the wife's daily driver
2010 Honda Civic EX (Royal Blue Pearl) - my daily driver that was supposed to be another Miata

Follow CarGuyChristian on Twitter!
ChristianL
Contributing Member

Postby ragged_scooper » April 16th, 2008, 11:29 am

Well, Christian, I'm such a dumbass!!! It says it right there! Somehow I didn't even see it there and I apologize. I came back in here hoping I could delete my stoopid question before everyone sees it. TOO LATE!!!

GAWD!!! :oops:
Ron Buck
1996 Montego Blue
1990 Red - 2000-2005 RIP
Londontown/Edgewater, MD

I used to watch golf on TV, but my doctor said I needed more exercise, so now I have a personal trainer at the gym!
ragged_scooper
Contributing Member

Postby NicholasJay » April 17th, 2008, 6:57 pm

Can we pay in cash on Saturday on the tech day? My wife left for the weekend and took the checkbook with her. If not, that's OK, I'll send a check.

I haven't been able to attend any club meetings because I've had prior engagements every Thursday night.
NicholasJay
Board Member

Postby ChristianL » April 17th, 2008, 9:48 pm

NicholasJay wrote:Can we pay in cash on Saturday on the tech day?

Not a problem at all. We can also hand-write you a receipt if you'd like. Just look up any of the officers or Board members, and we'll be happy to help you out.
2009 Honda Civic EX (Tango Red Pearl) - the wife's daily driver
2010 Honda Civic EX (Royal Blue Pearl) - my daily driver that was supposed to be another Miata

Follow CarGuyChristian on Twitter!
ChristianL
Contributing Member

Postby Fanaticalkira » April 22nd, 2008, 7:17 pm

I have rejoined the club...I paid 25 through paypal....do I owe more :oops: :oops: :oops: I know it still says I am a 'lapsed member'
1996 Mazda Miata-Lucy
2010 Mazda 3 GT-Sherman
Fanaticalkira
Contributing Member

Postby mj71 » April 22nd, 2008, 9:14 pm

Fanaticalkira wrote:I know it still says I am a 'lapsed member'

Fear not. We are compiling all the payments and will update the website's status sometime after the 1st of May.
Mike J.
'90 B-package
'93 A-package
Live free or move to MD.
mj71
Officer

Postby lil red » May 1st, 2008, 11:54 am

Payment sent via paypal.

Z
2003 Speedyellow Mazda 6S.....DEAD replaced with a reliable Camry
1991 Classic Red with Flyin Miata springs, KYB's, RB duals, JR sways, Katzkin leather interior and half of the Moss catalog.....sold to an Asian Amish guy in PA.
1999 NB, 15x8 6UL's, FM rails, suspension and exhaust.......more goodies to be added
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2980648
lil red
Contributing Member

Return to Club Announcements